Maintenance Log

forum

Both of those work for me!

So, I think, as long as we don’t have status.f-droid.org, let’s use this topic!

Successfully updated to c8cf034.

Successfully updated to 3a35f45.

Performed general system upgrades to debian 9.4 on forum.f-droid.org and staging.f-droid.org and rebooted the systems.

Re-deployed website-search docker container from gitlab-regsitry to update the index.

(I noticed that the website-search docker service runs on forum.f-droid.org, this was a bit surprising.)

I was thinking of forum.f-droid.org as our production Docker setup, that’s why fdroid-website-search is running there.

Update to Debian 9.4 plus latest docker-ce package and rebooted:

Redeployed website-search docker and updated forum.f-droid.org on this occasion and rebooted.

Edit: updated all the other hosts as well except schweiger.

Re-deployed website-search again.

Rebuild index and redeployed website-search again. (I tend to do that when I’m missing an app in the search results… ;-))

Following the discussion from this topic, @paulakreuzer and @Bubu are now moderators of this forum.

I will do an upgrade of Discourse now.

Successfully updated to d16c4b0.

Redeployed website-search container.

I rebooted scratchbox, and that seems to have broken it :-/ I sent a support ticket.

Again, to have the new apps in the search index.

Couldn’t we automate this somehow? By for example rebuilding it everyday?

I plan to install this plugin so topics can be closed when a question is solved:

@paulakreuzer Do you know of any other plugin that could be useful to F-Droid?

once the search deploy procedure proves stable, then I think it makes sense to automated it

If you ever want to announce Events on the forum the Events Plugin could be useful, maybe in combination with the Locations Plugin.