Jitsi Meet - missing new versions since a while

fyi :frowning: [Android SDK][5.1.0] Trackers GIPHY Analytics and IAB Open measurement · Issue #11759 · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub

1 Like

Today the new “cleaned” version 22.4.0 has been released.

If you are already on the old 22.4.0 you should not wonder and install the new one.

As always… Thank you! You already know my words above… :wink:

@Licaon_Kter

How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well :slight_smile:

There is a new version 22.6.0 (2022-10-21) of my favorite app.

Just want to send you the usual reminder :wink:

Thank you as always!

Done: jitsi.meet - update (8f1a3703) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

But keep an eye on the changelog as 22.7 might be released soon: GitHub - jitsi/jitsi-meet at mobile-22.7

1 Like

Hi, @Abbadu would you like to maintain the build metadata for jitsi meet? You can open an MR for every new version so that we can publish it sooner.

1 Like

Hello, @linsui I would love to be able to do more than write these reminders, but I don’t know anything about it and have to rely on experts like you to do it for all of us. I do not even know what MR means :frowning: Iam only a user with no idea about developing :frowning:

It’s not so difficult :wink:. If you have interests, you can start from CONTRIBUTING.md · master · F-Droid / Data · GitLab.

For someone who can’t read a single line of code, I see it differently, sorry. :frowning:

@Licaon_Kter

There is a new version 22.7.0 (2022-11-25)

Thank you as always!

1 Like

done https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/-/commit/6e1c3e20e471373a2eac2c1765af9139700e47db

1 Like

@Licaon_Kter

There is a new version 23.1.0 (2023-04-27)

Thank you as always!

1 Like

Done jitsi.meet - update (770143aa) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab

1 Like

@Licaon_Kter

While your hard work has not yet reached the masses, 2 new versions are already available. They are waiting for you I heard :wink:

Version 23.1.2 (2023-05-03)

Thank you as always!

1 Like
1 Like

23.1.2 is live, but I missed to update the current version and it won’t be offered for update this cycle :man_facepalming:, just expand Versions and update :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your message! This is absolutely not a problem.

Despite my advanced age, I have just managed to do it as you said :wink:

Edit
In my attempt to write it funny I notice today that you could also misunderstand it. Actually, I just wanted to say that through your instruction it was no problem to manage :slight_smile:

1 Like