Jitsi Meet - missing new versions since a while

The last f-droid version is 21.3.0

For some time now there are 2 new Android versions. Can anyone take a look at it?

Ping @TheLastProject the best and fastest girl in town :wink:

I see that most of the time @Licaon_Kter updates Jitsi Meet. The update check is disabled, but I see no maintainer note.

@Licaon_Kter Do you know if there is some system with the Jitsi Meet devs? Like them telling us when it’s time to update? Or is there another reason the update check is disabled?

2 Likes

Umm, don’t remember why, I just look for new version. Not sure what “a while” means, how many versions did I miss?

as i said above

I’ve started a local build for 21.4.1, will MR if ok

1 Like

I didn’t see your post for some reason, what’s new since the current available 21.3.0?

Build fails, new stuff needs excluding, will retry…

As far as i can see, 5 fixes and some new features.

Funny thing is that I should have known they released a new one as I saw the screen of a contact with the reaction icons, I thought it was strange but didn’t put 1 and 1 together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s no problem, I’m there for such reminder jobs:-) You and others have to do the complicated part for people like me :wink:

2 Likes

Today the new version 21.4.1 has been released.

Without all of you, my phone/tablet would be nothing worth. Thank you all, one more time for making this all possible. Thank you!

3 Likes