Jitsi Meet - missing new versions since a while

The last f-droid version is 21.3.0

For some time now there are 2 new Android versions. Can anyone take a look at it?

Ping @TheLastProject the best and fastest girl in town :wink:

I see that most of the time @Licaon_Kter updates Jitsi Meet. The update check is disabled, but I see no maintainer note.

@Licaon_Kter Do you know if there is some system with the Jitsi Meet devs? Like them telling us when itā€™s time to update? Or is there another reason the update check is disabled?

2 Likes

Umm, donā€™t remember why, I just look for new version. Not sure what ā€œa whileā€ means, how many versions did I miss?

as i said above

Iā€™ve started a local build for 21.4.1, will MR if ok

1 Like

I didnā€™t see your post for some reason, whatā€™s new since the current available 21.3.0?

Build fails, new stuff needs excluding, will retryā€¦

As far as i can see, 5 fixes and some new features.

Funny thing is that I should have known they released a new one as I saw the screen of a contact with the reaction icons, I thought it was strange but didnā€™t put 1 and 1 together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s no problem, Iā€™m there for such reminder jobs:-) You and others have to do the complicated part for people like me :wink:

2 Likes

Today the new version 21.4.1 has been released.

Without all of you, my phone/tablet would be nothing worth. Thank you all, one more time for making this all possible. Thank you!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I learned here

that some apps do not have automatic update. So I sent @Licaon_Kter a PM as a reminder every time a new version was released. That worked for a while. But the last answer was a bit confusing for me. Since then nothing happens anymore. Now there are 2 new versions again.

So can someone explain to me what someone can do who canā€™t read a single line of code? What people like me can do is write some reminders. But if there is no answer/response, I am out of ideas what should be the next stepā€¦

Anyway, thank you for all the work!

Thereā€™s no answer since I didnā€™t manage to build it, unfortunately. The deps have changed so the recipe needs to be revised.

Will try again from where I left itā€¦

The ā€œmagicā€ has start again :wink: Thank you!

Today the new version 22.1.1 has been released.

Still true!

2 Likes

Latest Jitsi release is 22.4.0 but f-droid is still stuck at 22.2.0. @Licaon_Kter could you provide an update?

Update your index :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!