Having trouble signing repos

Not sure if this is the right place for my question/issue. But, I’m having trouble signing repos. I’m using the app, I scan the available QR code and some work while others do not. The ones that don’t open on my browser and I get error 404. Am I doing something wrong, or is it my QR scanner perhaps? I’m open to any and all suggestions.

Can you provide examples? Urls and QR-Codes?

This is just one of them. I just bought a new phone today as well. The ones that were working are no longer being signed. This is extremely frustrating as I can’t download the programs I once had.

Sure, give me a moment or two

That’s clearly an error shown by Cloudflare (one of the reasons one shouldn’t use their service). If you visit that URL with a desktop browser, you’ll see Cloudflare is claiming an invalid cert by the target host. So it’s clearly not an F-Droid issue.

Second, from the date I assume the target is using a cert by Let’s Encrypt and forgot to renew (they reported an issue recently affecting some of the certs they issued and said the site admins urgently need to perform a manual renewal).

In short: nothing we can do about that.

I don’t actually use cloudflare, the cert must be hosted on a cloudflare server. Second, thank you for the information. I was able to manually enter the URL’s and fingerprints and regain the repos. It was a slower process but I achieved the goal. Thanks again for the assistance, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.