Ha yes, 139% downloaded

Day 1 of using F-droid.

Can’t install an app for some reason (I don’t think it’s because of f-droid since my tablet has some difficulties installing apps, especially apks from somewhere else than the app store.)
5th time trying to install termux and all of a sudden the download continues over the 100% lol

1 Like

We overdeliver!!1111

Is that F-Droid 1.15.2?

Also Download percentage goes over 100% and then download failed (#2412) · Issues · F-Droid / Client · GitLab

1 Like

This is pretty funny. 139% download :joy:

This happens to me also. F-droid version 1.15.2. A few apps updating by update all option. Only this one goes upto 198% and stopped there. After updating other apps I go to mupdfmini app page and tap ‘update’ and it downloaded just fine.

Part is app, part is custom payload just for you? What, me worry? Hope it’s just a math bug; or total data, counting re-sends.

Does anyone know anything about that problem?
Since i while i have it with a few app upgrades…
Any ideas?

It’s a known issue, but nobody on the team can reproduce it. So we still need someone to give us a logcat to be able to fix it: Download percentage goes over 100% and then download failed (#2412) · Issues · F-Droid / Client · GitLab

How could i do this?

The documentation on the website talks about crashes, but this should also work for non-crashes: Getting _logcat_ messages after crash | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository. It should just be running until the error happens. If you copy the logs then, it should hopefully give us enough details to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.