Fdroid can't load image of the apps and download issue

Fdroid can’t load images of maximum apps(90%+). After struggling for days I noticed, with “Data saver” on this happens even though I have allowed unrestricted data usage.

Another problem is, I have been struggling with downloads. I was so sick of it that I uninstalled fdroid couple of times and started using the website and even enabled google ply store to experience smooth user experience for at least once.

Download issue- can’t leave fdroid store. If I leave, get messy behaviour. Notification showed download is done but actually it’s not done and have to download again. On some occasions the download is stuck, I go back to fdroid click on install and the download sometimes resume or download happens from start.

Sounds like that might be related to this issue: Respect system Data Saver preferences (#2250) · Issues · F-Droid / Client · GitLab (not directly, but fixing that means better metered connection handling and thus may fix it not respecting that setting).

I honestly don’t know, I don’t have any such issues at all. If you can reproduce it (so: step by step what you do to get the issue) and have more device info a bug report is welcome: Issues · F-Droid / Client · GitLab. Also note that, as a workaround, you may want to try other F-Droid clients to see if they work better for you.

Can you retry with 1.14-alpha2?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.