Disable "Removing debuggable flags" in buildserver

Hello,
one of the srclib of the app that I’m compiling, doesn’t have a valid AndroidManifest. So the build process fail with:

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘build/srclib/Pelya-CommanderGenius/project/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml’

because well, AndroidManifest is not there (there is a sort of link that is not statisfied yet).

Is there any way to disable “Removing debuggable flags” operation in buildserver?

Mmh, I think the only solution is to fix the link before trying to build the lib. I don’t think the build will work witout a manifest either if it’s an AAR lib. (But I might be completely wrong :wink: )

Or ask athe author of the library to fix their build system/provide adequate instructions.

Uhm, this check is in the fdroidbuildserver itself. So it isn’t something that is fixable by the author of the lib.

Yes, the check is in fdroidserver, but I think it only fails because the lib has a broken symlink as AndroidManifest.xml file.

So, I don’t know maybe just deleting the symlink would also get you a bit further.