Coder or programmer with so interest in work?

Looking for a coder, or anyone familiar with FDroid app programing, that is interested in fixing glitchy issues with a handful of my FDroid apps; and if possible adding an upgrade feature or two as well.
Normally I would bite the bullet and just learn a new skill i.e. app programing, and fix it myself, but I just don’t have any time at the moment because of work.
I’m not cheap, but I’m also not a billionaire; so if anyone is looking for reasonable $ to take on these tasks, just drop a post below with a way to reach you.

What do your apps do? What languages are they written in? Did you mean android app programing, or do the apps actually interact with fdroid in some way? If the apps are already hosted on fdroid, links to them might be useful :slight_smile:

Also, how did you create these apps if you don’t know programming?

If you can spare 2h every other day, I think you’ll be able to learn the basics in no time :slight_smile:

I have some Java knowledge and developed F-Droid applications, e.g. Emerald Dialer. Write me a private message on this forum if you’re interested.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.