App similar to WriteilyPro

I would like to find an app that is similar to Writeily Pro but allows you to sort the entries as you like, by moving them up or down. Does it exist in F-Droid?

I am developer of Markor, which started off where Writeily left. Here you go: https://github.com/gsantner/markor

1 Like

I’m trying Markor but I can’t move the Notepad entries up or down to put them where I want them. Is this possible?

I’m trying Markor but I can’t move the Notepad entries up or down to put them where I want them. Is this possible?

Entries/Files/Documents are sorted by a given order, you can control that on the top bar. But no, you cannot order that by hand.

put them where I want them

Yes, you can put the documents anywhere you want on the filesystem. This is also the reason for above - you can sync/edit/copy/move/delete any document with any other application and still have the stuff exactly like the filesystem contents in Markor.

Any file manager that allows you to move items up or down?

by renaming. which you can do in markor too, or any filemanager.

What I want is to move the items up or down without renaming them and I don’t think I can do it with Amaze which is the file manager I use

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.