Jazzm0/ssh-daemon - App don't gets updated

Hi,

I have uploaded a new version of my app to GitHub - jazzm0/ssh-daemon created a new release and a new tag. Still the app don’t get updated in the fdroid repo. I though
AutoUpdateMode: Version %v and UpdateCheckMode: Tags suppose to trigger the automatic rebuild and upload into fdroid. Please tell me what I’m missing.

Kind Regards

The metadata was updated in Update SshDaemon to 2.0.3 (12) (e21fff98) · Commits · F-Droid / Data · GitLab. Give it some time to be built and published.

It was successfully built yesterday: https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/com.daemon.ssh/lastbuild_12

So if all goes well, it should be in the index soon-ish

Thanks for the clarification

2.0.3 is available now: SshDaemon | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, this is a follow up to the topic Jazzm0/ssh-daemon - App don't gets updated. The app (again) doesn’t get updated, although I created a new release GitHub - jazzm0/ssh-daemon at 2.0.7.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

2 hours ago? The update bot runs once a day so you need to wait.

Hi, yes, but the previous release GitHub - jazzm0/ssh-daemon at 2.0.6 was also not published. That one is almost a year old.

The 2.0.6 tag pointed to a build.gradle with version 2.0.3. I guess that was the reason why it wasn’t build back then.
Tag 2.0.7 looks good, as far as I can see.

3 Likes

Checkupdate picks it up fine, yes, but won’t yet build: F-Droid build failed · Issue #23 · jazzm0/ssh-daemon · GitHub

Where did you find this proguard error? I saw a build error because of Java 11, but someone already updated the metadata

@linsui ^^^

1 Like

Nice, thx for the help!

Hi, I have problems with the update again. I created some releases days ago, and it doesn’t seem to be built. The latest release is 2.1.3 can be found here Releases · jazzm0/ssh-daemon · GitHub. 2.0.9 release was built successfuly last week. Is there a public build log or something like that?

Kind Regards,
Tibor

2.1.0 and 2.1.2 have just been build: build - F-Droid Monitor

many thanks! Then I need only some patience.

Is there a public build log or something like that?

Somewhat. On https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/-/commits/master/metadata/com.daemon.ssh.yml you can see a lot of changes for your app (like a new update being detected).

And, as @pstorch linked to, at https://monitor.f-droid.org/ you can see the status of apps being build. It may take an extra day or two after an update is detected before it appears here, as it will first complete the current queue before going to the new list of apps.

There is also the following pretty cool app which can be configured to send you a notification on a status update for your app (like succesful build):

Also see FAQ · Wiki · F-Droid / wiki · GitLab for a detailed list of what happens when.

2 Likes

Offtopic but if there is a way to get the FDroid link preview on the forum to show a picture / description of the linked app it would be a nice QOL