Add Telegraher to F-droid

bundle release is ~65Mb for a bundle one.

armv7 as it covers the biggest part of the device cake

well, x86 & x86_64 is for emulators mostly who run 32 or 64bit images, while arm7 & arm8 for old/new android devices.

But why the limit btw? once there are new version you simply delete oldones (keep 2-3 for history)?

Exactly. And other than f-droidorg, I don’t have an Archive repo.

For one, my repo runs on (limited) personal space – and for the other, there are some API limits for scanners I use (free-to-use for up to 32M, larger files would need a “paid plan”).

You can try reproducible build.

hi, they are working fine https://github.com/nikitasius/Telegraher/actions/runs/2823861411

Github do the bundle in 1h ±, thats nice and fast. I can even make it faster, but i need to tune github cache to cache the C-part (which almost never changed, just for multiacc or audio purposes). it will reduce building time to 1-3 minutes in theory, but i need a time for that.
Well, sadly @Izzy 's repo need small files due free tools limitations :expressionless:

Guess, fdroid way is the only way and hope that flow could be adapted w/o issues here :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.